Yes, we are living in the last days. The sings of the end of this age are
The Seven Seal Judgment for the end of this Age:
- Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ and shall deceive many. Many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many (Mathew 24:4, 5, 24, 12)
- Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars (Mathew 24:6)
- For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom (Mathew 24:7)
- There shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows (Mathew 24:7)
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake (Mathew 24:9)
- Iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold (Mathew 24:12)
- The gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come. (Mathew 24:14)
- Then be them which be in Judea flee into the mountains.
- Let him which is on the house top not come down to take anything out his house.
- Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
- Woe unto them that are with child in those days.
- For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor even shall be (Mathew 24:16-21)
- You will see standing of the abomination in the holy place that causes desolation spoken of through the prophet Daniel (Mathew 24:15)
- If any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not
- For as the lighting cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
- Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near; so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors (Mathew 24:32-35)
- Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things to be fulfilled.
- Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- For as in the days of Noah, those were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.
- Watch therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord will/doth come.
- Therefore, be ye also ready; for on such an hour as ye think not the son of man cometh (Mathew 24:42)
- Now-a-days all these end time signs are happening and their magnitude is increasing more and more.
1) When the lamb of God opened the first seal, the rider (anti-Christ) riding on the white horse and he held a bow for hunting the people and he rode out as a conqueror (Rev.6:1, 2)
2) When the lamb of God opened the 2nd seal, another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword (Rev.6:3, 4)
3) When the lamb of God opened the 3rd seal, there was a black horse. Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. The destruction of the olive and wine occurs (Rev.6:5, 6).
4) When the lamb opened the 4th seal, there was a pale horse. Its rider was named death and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over the fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague and by the wild beasts of the earth (Rev.6:7,8).
5) When the lamb of God opened the 5th seal, there were the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, called out the Lord in a loud voice for judgment. They were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed. The people of God will be persecuted and killed for God's sake (Rev.6:9-11; Mathew 24:9)
6) When the lamb of God, Jesus Christ opened the 6th seal, there was a great earthquake, the Sun turned black like sack cloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red and the stars in the sky fell to earth as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up and every mountain and island was removed from its place showing the wrath of the lamb. The angel of God put the seal of the living God on the foreheads of the servants of God. The number of 1,44,000 were sealed from all the tribes of Israel and a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language were sealed. They came out of great tribulation. The primary purpose of the seal of living God is to protect the people of God from the coming judgments during the days of tribulation (Rev.7:1-14; 9:4; 14:1; 22:4).
7) When the lamb of God opened the 7th seal there was silence in heaven for about half an hour (Rev.8:1)
The seven Trumpet Judgment of God:
1) When the first Angle sounded his trumpet, Hail and fire mingled with blood being cast upon the earth and the third part of trees and all green grass being burnt up (Rev.8:6,7)
2) When the second Angel sounded his trumpet , a great mountain burning with fire and being cast into sea and the third part of the sea becoming blood, the third part of the creatures in the sea dying, and the third part of the ships being destroyed (Rev.8:8,9)
3) When the third Angel sounded his trumpet, a great star burning as a lamp and falling upon the rivers, resulting in water becoming worm wood causing men to die when they consume it (Rev.8.10, 11)
4) When the fourth Angel sounded his trumpet, one third of the Sun being smitten and the third part of the moon and stars as well resulting in one third of the globe getting utterly dark followed by a loud voice coming from an Angel saying, "woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth" (Rev.8:12,13)
5) When the fifth Angel sounded his trumpet, a star fell from heaven onto the earth and the fifth Angel was given the key to bottomless pit. This Angel open the bottomless pit from which arose smoke like coming from a great furnace and the Sun was darkened by this smoke. Locusts coming out of the earth, which was given power as scorpions of the earth. These scorpion like locusts were instructed not to kill the men with a seal on their foreheads but to torment them for five months (Rev.9:1-12)
6) When the sixth Angel sounded his trumpet, the four Angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of the mouths of the two hundred million horses. Then the Angel said, "There will be no more delay". The two witnesses will come to preach the gospel and be killed as martyrs. They will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sack cloth and they will trample on the holy city for 42 months. When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and over power and kill them. Their bodies will lie on the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also the Lord was crucified. But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet and terror struck those who saw them. Then they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. (Rev.9:13-21; 10:1-7; 11:1-14)
7) When the seventh Angel sounded his trumpet, there were loud voices in heaven proclaimed that the kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ and he will reign forever and ever (Rev.11:15-19)
The End time Revival:
When the end will come?
- The fulfillment of the end time revival prophesied by Joel and Zechariah takes place in these last days.
- We need to pray and ask the Lord for rain in the spring time. The Bible says, It is the Lord who makes the storm clouds. He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone (Zechariah 10:1)
- The Bible says, "The Lord will pour out his spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy (Joel 2:28, 29; Acts 2:17-21)
- John, the writer of the book of Revelation saw another Angel flying in middle air and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth to every nation, tribe, language and people (Rev.14:6, 7)
1) The Bible says, "this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations and then the end will come” (Mathew 24:14)
2) The Bible says, "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come, until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshipped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God" (II Thess.2:3, 4)
3) The Bible says, "No one knows about the day or hour, not even the Angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Mathew 24:36)
4) The Bible says, "You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him" (Mathew 24:44)
Appearance of beasts and Mark of the Beast (Anti-Christ):
Mark of the beast (Anti-Christ) or Mark of 666:
- The Anti-Christ (the beast out of the sea),who was believed to be Christ himself, because he brought peace to the world and unified all the countries with his unprecedented leadership skills and power.
- The false prophet (the beast out of earth) was exercised all the authority of the first beast (anti-Christ) on his behalf and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast anti-Christ (Rev.13:12)
- He was given power to give breath to the image of him (the first beast - Anti-Christ) so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed (Rev.13:15)
- He was given power to make war against the Saints and to conquer them and he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation for 42 months (Rev.13:7).
- He was discovered by the people as the Anti-Christ, particularly when at the middle of the seven year tribulation, rebuild the temple, erected a statue and commanded the people to bow down and worship it. (Daniel 9:27; Mathew 24:15)
Rapture of the Saints of God :
- During the reign of the Anti-Christ everyone was ordered to receive the mark of the Beast either on their right hand or on their forehead and a proclamation was made, that no one could sell or buy anything unless they had the mark of the beast. The number of the beast (Anti-Christ) was "666" (Rev.13:16-18).
- All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast, whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the lamb (Rev.13:8)
- If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed for God's sake. These calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints (Rev.13:9, 10)
- In our times, a system is already being developed to implant a chip (Micro chip) under the skin, which can be scanned only by the computers for the purpose of making any financial transaction. Further, a system would citizenship is being developed for the ruling of the Anti-Christ.
The Seven Vial Judgment on the kingdom of beast (Anti-Christ):
- Three and a half years of peace during the reign of Anti-Christ, this will begin when the Anti-Christ appears.
- The rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon for which according to the reports, all the building materials necessary including the stones have been cut to sizes along with a plan to rebuild it in 3 days on the very site where there is currently a mosque.
- The order issued by the Anti-Christ to worship the beast will be in the middle of the seven year span of the tribulation at which time, the Jews will recognize the fact that they have been deceived by Anti-Christ and will refuse to worship the Beast because of the commandments of God from the time of Moses not to worship idols (Daniel 9:27; 8:13, 14; 12:11, 12; 7:25; 8:9-14)
- A great slaughter of those who refused to bow down to the statue will take place at this time.
- The Bible says, "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. But he who stands firm to the end will be saved" (Mathew 24:9, 13)
- These calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints (Rev.13:10)
- Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains and they will be protected by Michael and his angels. Let him which is on the house top not come down to take anything out of his house. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. Woe unto them that are with child in those days! For they shall be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be (Mathew 24:16-21; Hosea 2:14-23; Rev.12:61-8)
- The Bible says, "If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened" (Mathew 24:22)
- The Bible says, "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his Angels and then he will reward each person according to what he has done (Mathew 16:27)
- God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him (I Thess.4:17) to rise them
- For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the Archangel and with the trumpet call of God and the dead in Christ will rise first (I Thess.4:16; John 6:54)
- When the last trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable and first by the Son of God and we who are still alive will be changed in a flash the holy spirit in the twinkling of an eye and all will be caught up together in the clouds by the Angels to meet the Lord in the Mid-air, where they will be rewarded for their good works (I Thess.4:16-17; I Corin.15:51-53; II Corin.5:10)
- At this time there will be great Banquet ordered by the Father and the Lord Supper feast in the Mid-Air (Rev.19:9; Luke 14:15; 22:15-18).
- The Bible says, "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
- Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
- Only the Saints of God those who dead in Christ will be raised and only the Saints of God who are still live on this earth will be rapture after the middle period of Tribulation.
These are the seven bowls of God's wrath, last seven plagues because with them God's wrath is completed.
1) When the first Angel poured out his bowl on the land, there will be a grievous sore upon those who worshiped the image (Rev.16:27; Exo.9:9-11)
2) When the second Angel poured out his bowl on the sea, which caused the sea to become as the blood of the dead man causing every living soul in the sea to die (Rev.16:3)
3) When the third Angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water to become blood (Rev.16:4-7; Isaiah 49:26; Exo. 7:17-19)
4) When the fourth Angel poured out his bowl on the Sun, which gave the Sun the power to scorch all men with fire (Rev.16:8, 9; II Peter 3:7)
5) When the fifth Angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, caused full darkness to cover the earth, at this time, the people blasphemed God because of the severe pain and sores but they repented not for their wicked deeds (Rev.16:10,11).
6) When the sixth Angel poured out his bowl upon the river Euphrates which caused it to dry up, so that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. There unclean spirits like frog came out of the mouth of dragons and the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, who were getting ready to gather to fight in the Battle of Armageddon (Rev.16:12-16)
7) When the seventh Angel poured out his bowl into the air, a great voice came from heaven like thunders and lightening, followed by great earthquakes which caused the great city divide into three parts at which time, great hail fell upon the people from heaven and every hail stone weighed about a talent, when the men again blasphemed God (Rev.16:17-21)
The Return of Christ with the Saints of God/ The Day of the Lord:
The Millennial Rule of Christ:
- At the end of the seven year period of Tribulation, the Saints of God will return with Christ back to earth to reign and rule with Christ for 1000 years.
- The Bible says, "For us lightening that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man" (Mathew 24:27)
- At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory (Mathew 24:30; Rev.1:7)
- When the Lord Jesus Christ (Trinity God) land his feet on the mount Olive, east of Jerusalem and the mount of Olive will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. The Israelites will flee by the mountain valley and the Lord will send his Angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four wind, from one end of the heavens to other (Zechariah 14:4,5; Acts 1:11; Mathew 19:30; David 12:10; Joel 2:32)
- Bible says, "Alas for that day! For the day of Lord will come like destruction from the Almighty" (Joel 1:15)
- The sky will be receded like a scroll, rolling up and every mountain and island was removed from its place. The Sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
- The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat (Mathew 24:29,30; II Peter 3:10,12; Joel 2:30-32; Daniel 12:10; 1:14-18; Neh.1:6; Malachi 3:2; Isaiah 34:4; Jer.4:24)
- The day of the Lord is the wrath of the Lamb, the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty and every slave and every free man hide in caves and among the rocks of the mountain (Rev. 6:14).
- Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit for thousand years (Rev.20:1,2)
- The Lord Jesus will overthrow the beast (anti-Christ) with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendour of his coming (II Thess.2:9)
- The beast (anti-Christ) and the false prophet were captured and they were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the Lord, Jesus Christ (Rev.19:20-21).
The great white throne Judgment:
- During this millennial rule of Christ, Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit
- The renewal of all things takes place and the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ, will this world for thousand years. Those who beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God, because of not received the mark of beast and worshipped the beast will reign with him for a thousand years (Rev.20:4-6)
- The Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, the twelve apostles will also sit on twelve thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel (Mathew 19:28; Rev.20:4)
- At the end of the Millennial Rule, Satan will be released from his prison and deceive the nations Gog and Magog to march across the breath of the earth and surround the camp of God's people, the holy city. But fire will come down from the heaven and devoured them.
- Satan was thrown into the lake of burning sulphur where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night of ever and ever (Rev.20:7-10).
The New Jerusalem, the New Heaven & the New Earth:
- When the Lord seated on a great white throne, the earth and the dead, great and small were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. If any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lack of fire (Rev.19:11-15)
Is the earth is our eternal home for all the mankind?
- After the final judgment, God will create a new heaven and earth for the Saints of God, the dwelling of God is with men and he will live with them. The throne of God and of the lamb will be in the city. they will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the Sun, for the Lord God will give them light and they will reign forever and ever (Rev.21:1-4; 22:3-5). Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will any one who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the lamb's book of life.
What is Death? What is resurrection? When it will take place?
How many resurrections are there? Who will be resurrected to rule with Christ in the Kingdom of God?
- Jesus said, "Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away" (Luke 21:33)
- In Genesis 3:17-19, it was mentioned that this earth is being cursed because of the sin of man.
- The Bible says, the creation waits in eager expectation for the Sons of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from the bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God (Rom.8:19-21)
- The Bible says that on the day of the Lord, the sky will be receded like a scroll, rolling up and every mountain and Island was removed from its place. The Sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, the stars will fall from the sky and the heavenly bodies will be shaken, the destruction of the heavens by fire and the elements will melt in the heat (Mathew 24:29,30; Joel 2:30-32; Daniel 12:10; Zeph.1:14-18; Noah 1:6; Malachi 3:2; Isaiah 34:4; Jer 4:24)
- The Bible says, "The day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, the earth and everything in it will be laid bare (II Peter 3:10)
- The renewal of all things will be done for the millennial rule of Christ.
- Jesus said to Apostles, "I tell you the truth at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Mathew 9:28)
- The earth and sky fled from his presence and there was no place for them, when God has seated on a great white thrown to judge this people (Rev. 20:11) So the first heaven and earth will passed away. God will create a heaven and a new earth for the Saints of God (Rev.21:1; IICorin.5:1; Rev.7:15; 6:12-17; 8:7; Daniel 7:27; Rev.22:5; 20:4; Isaiah 65:17-25)
- The Bible says, "First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their evil desires. They will say, "where is the "coming" he promised? Ever since our Father died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation. But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heaven existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men (II Peter 3:7). This earth is not our eternal home, but our citizenship is in heaven (Phili.3:20).
- Death is nothing but to the separation of Mind, Soul and Body in the human being. When the death occurs the body will become dead, the spirit/soul will be taken to either heaven or hell or left as a restless wanderer.
- Resurrection is a great thing that rising from death. The Bible says, "Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep" (I Corin.15:20)
- When the last trumpet will sound, rapture of all Saints of God take place on this earth. At the time of rapture the Bible says, The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; It is sown at a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. Because flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, not does the perishable inherit the imperishable (I Corin.15:42-44, 50). This spiritual and glorified body will be immortal and incorruptible (I Thess. 4:14)
- Jesus said, "whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day (John 6:54; 5:26; 10:18; Acts 2:34; 4:12; Rev.1:18; John 18:38, 5:38, 39, 44-47; 12:48-50).
They are 2 Resurrections mentioned in the scriptures
(1) The 1st Resurrection
(2) The 2nd Resurrection
The First Resurrection:
- Jesus said, "Do not be amazed this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out those who have done good will rise to live and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned" (John 5:28,29)
The Second Resurrection:
- The Bible says, Those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God, not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark will come to life and reigned with Christ for thousand years. This is the first Resurrection (Rev.20:4-6)
- The Bible says, "Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first Resurrection. The second death has no power over them but they will be priests of God and of Christ (Rev.20:6; Luke 20:36).
- The dead, great and small will come to life to stand before the judgment of white thrown (Rev.20:11-14)
The dead will be judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. If any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death (Rev.20:15; John 5:28, 29).